Hebrews: A Better Blend Giveaway
Hebrews: A Better Blend became available hot off the presses on July 1. I am very honored to be part of the launch team for the 2nd published Bible Study by author Leah Adams. I became acquainted with Leah when I joined her for a Bible Study online which involved her first published work, From The Trash Pile to the Treasure Chest – Creating A Godly Legacy. Leah has a heart for sharing her love for Jesus and how he has transformed her life. She has a gift for involving the reader in an interactive, though provoking and faith building experience.
So let me highlight some of the wonderful delights I found in this Bible Study of Hebrews:
- Sweets Galore!!! There is a coffee and sweets theme that adds some fun for enjoying on your own or as part of an intimate Bible Study group. For each chapter of the 8 week study, Leah has provided a wonderful recipe to enjoy.
- Bite size nuggets of information and discovery. Hebrews is not an easy book of the Bible to read or understand. Leah breaks it down in to manageable components that are easier to comprehend.
- Comparison and blending of the Old and New Testaments. Leah provides explanations of how the Old Tabernacle and Old Covenant with God’s people portrayed God’s plan for the future and pointed toward Jesus as the fulfillment of the old as he ushered in the more superior New Covenant.
- Inspires Faith and Intimacy With God: Leah showcases how much love God showed in sending Jesus as the perfect and final sacrifice so that ultimately intimacy with God could be restored with you and I.
- Interactive and Reflective method of studying God’s word. Leah has provided verses for you to explore, as well as fill in the blank and though provoking questions for you to answer and discuss. She has included places for you to journal about your personal reflections and discoveries.
- Application: Not only does Leah share stories that reveal her own personal applications of the truths found in Hebrews, but she leads you down your own road of seeking God’s will for how to apply these truths so that you can build your faith and trust in God. Her desire is for you to have a better understanding of the foundations of the life-giving relationship that Jesus has provided as the bridge to connect you to a rewarding and intimate daily walk with God.
So, now for the Giveaway! Leah is graciously offering a free copy of her book.
To enter: Help share the news of Leah’s publication. Leave me a comment saying that you made a tweet about the giveaway or shared on other social media sites, and I encourage you to use the hashtags #HeBrews and #byfaithi. I will count 1 entry for each social media site.
Another entry option is to leave a comment on my blog about What inspires your faith and intimacy with God.
IMPORTANT! When you click on the comment box, there will be another box for your email address (not made public), which I will need to contact the winner.
This giveaway will close Sunday, July 13 at 8:00 pm. Winners will be determined by random drawing. The winner will be announced on this same blog site no later than Monday, July 14. Good luck and God bless!